Enhance your AP Government and Politics class with this is an Interactions Among the Branches of Government. Students will learn to think critically about the American system and how congress functions. It is vital to thoroughly teach the branches of government, and this unit will save you time and headaches. Teach the three branches with this comprehensive and rigorous resource! There are over 350 products in ONE package!
♦Looking for an entire course for the year?♦
Over 13 years of teaching this course, these have been my results:
⭐ 88% pass rate
⭐ 3.58 average score
Why will this unit help me?
- Files are all organized into folders for ease of access
- Large download (over 100+ lessons)
- Each file has multiple folders
- Number order– organized in the sequence that I teach the lesson
- Optimized for 50 minute periods
- FREE updates: I teach this course every year and update my plans
- All the videos are included in Powerpoint presentations
- Email support directly from me
- Modifiable to fit your students’ needs
- Teacher created and tested by someone with 13 years of experience with proven results (88% pass rate, 3.58 average score)
What does this curriculum contain?
- Complete lesson plans
- Student activities + all needed materials to implement the lessons
- Cooperative group activities
- Reading passages
- Unit projects
- Tests and assessments
- Organized with links to individual items
- Each lesson located in its own folder
- So much more.
How can I access the lessons?
Option 1) Google Drive
⚠️Still, need some convincing?⚠️
As a secondary Social Studies teacher, I truly understand the lack of resources provided to us, along with the multitude of preps that are assigned to each teacher. I know the feeling of having to plan for several advanced classes each day, which can be very draining. I understand the hesitance to spend your money on anything.
This product, however, will do a few things for you and your sanity to allow you to fully enjoy teaching your students:
✅Cut down on your prep time
✅Lesson plans are already created and ready to go
✅Comprehensive and driven by proven results
✅Free updates and added lesson plans
✨I offer sample lessons if you would like to see the quality of my work before spending your hard-earned dollars. Email me at [email protected] and let me know which unit you would like to view. I am confident that you will find this product worth the purchase. ✨
How do I find out about and access new materials as they are posted?
It’s easy! Continue to follow me to get the notification emails of new products. Then, simply re-download the files and copy over the new items.
❗This purchase is for one teacher only❗
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. Licenses are non-transferable. If you are a coach, principal, or district interested in transferable licenses to accommodate yearly staff changes, please contact me for a quote at [email protected] This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives, unless the site is password protected and can only be accessed by students.
Contact Me ☟