This bundle includes 24 resources created by veteran secondary social studies teachers that will make planning your world history & geography classes much easier! These resources have been used in classrooms worldwide with positive feedback about students’ engagement and learning the content. There is a variety of resources that can be used for a whole class, small group, and independent activities. This bundle will help newer teachers because you will have a variety of activities to pull from, and veteran teachers will benefit because you can add these resources to your existing curriculum. There is something for everyone! Resources include escape rooms, first-day activities, centers/stations, graphic organizers, bell ringers, bulletin boards, projects, complete lessons, and MORE!
Scroll down to read a description of each resource included in this bundle.
Save tons of money with this world history bundle. Dozens of resources and one small price! Save today on the world history bundle. Valued $144
- Back to School Digital Escape Room – Valued $ 5
- US and Canadian Geography Presentation with Guided Notes and Map Activities Valued $12
- Digital & Printable Back to School About Me Activity Templates – Valued $ 3
- History of Christmas Reading Informational Text, Quiz, & Writing Activity Valued at $ 4
- Canada Centers Activity- Valued- $6
- GRAPES Ancient Civilizations Growing Bundle Valued- $13
- Genius Hour Project- Valued $5
- Ancient Chinese Philosophies Google Slides Confucianism, Daoism, Legalism Valued- $5
- USA Landmarks & World Landmarks Interactive Bulletin Boards- Valued- $7
- AP Euro: Intro to the LEQ & Unit 3 LEQs + scoring guides & rubrics- Valued- $6
- World History Mini-Unit Project: Revolutions Around the World- Valued -$6
- GRAPES Digital Flipbook & Graphic Organizers Valued – $ 5
- Country Research Project Valued- $ 5
- Create Your Own Country Project- Valued $5
- Alexander the Great Gallery Walk Valued- $5
- Ancient Egypt and Kush Slideshow with Notes Sheet Valued- $7
- Landforms Digital Activities and Google Slideshow Valued- $5
- Greek Mythology Investigation Valued- $8
- What is a Civilization? Valued- $7
- Map and Globes Valued- $10
- Brain Teasers, Bell Ringers, Brain Breaks, & More!- Valued- $5
- Classonomics! A Classroom Economy Simulation- Value- $6
- Russian Revolution Lesson- Value $ 5
- European Geography Unit – Value $ 5
- Treaty of Versailles Lesson- Value $ 5
- Back to School Digital Escape Room – Valued $ 4.75 – This digital escape is a FANTASTIC way to start your school year off right! Perfect for 5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th grade!!! Your students will think you’re the best teacher around when you use this high engagement resource, which allows you to get to know more about them, provide important tips on how they can be successful throughout the school year, and teach them about setting SMART Goals.
- US and Canadian Geography Presentation with Guided Notes and Map Activities Valued $12 Students will learn about American and Canadian Geography with this teacher presentation and guided note packet. Include geography studies in your classroom and teach students about regional, cultural, physical, and economic geography for the USA and Canada. Students will also label and color maps on US regions and the provinces of Canada.
- Digital & Printable Back to School About Me Activity Templates – Valued $ 3.25 – Use these digital and printable social media activity templates to get to know your students at the beginning of the year. It’s a great activity to display on the classroom bulletin board, should you choose to print (see examples of students’ work in preview). Great for classroom community building as well.
- History of Christmas Reading Informational Text, Quiz, & Writing Activity Valued at $ 3.5-An informational text, reading comprehension, close reading, a ready-made quiz that’s automatically graded, and holiday journal prompts…. this has it all! The digital & printable resource is exactly what you need for your students to have a fun and engaging lesson prior to Christmas Break!
- Canada Centers Activity- Valued- $5.99- Teach Canada with student centered learning – stations! With this resource you will receive an activity that is designed to teach the geography, economy, culture, history, and government of Canada. Each center includes a 1-3 page reading with information for their Doodle Notes.
- GRAPES Ancient Civilizations Growing Bundle Valued- $13.00 – It can be challenging to strike a balance between informing and overwhelming when teaching our students about ancient civilizations. GRAPES is a focused, specific, and information-led strategy that increases information retention and understanding. GRAPES =Geography, Religion, Achievements, Politics, Economics, Social Structure. GRAPES generates student interest in history and builds a foundation for studying civilizations later in the year.
- Genius Hour Project- Valued $5– Feeling uninspired and in need of a creative jumpstart in your class? This Genius Hour Project jumpstarted my students’ minds and hearts. It reignited their passion for learning, increased their motivation, and reinvigorated their spirit. This project will leave you and your students feeling excited about learning by offering a new perspective and helping you gain new insight on an interesting subject!
- Ancient Chinese Philosophies Google Slides Confucianism, Daoism, Legalism Valued- $4.50– Teach Legalism, Daoism, and Confucianism in a way that is relevant, exciting, and relatable to your students with these interactive student driven Google Slides. This must have zero prep resource will have you sighing in relief as your students’ faces light up with recognition and understanding. This can be done as an individual or group activity and focuses on important listening, reading, writing, and analysis skills.
- USA Landmarks & World Landmarks Interactive Bulletin Boards- Valued- $6.50 These bulletin boards are ones that students will stop and look at to see if they guessed correctly. Included in this resource are 25 famous world & USA landmarks that each have a picture, a summary of the landmark, and the location shown on a map underneath. A large map with all of the locations will go on each bulletin board as well for your students to take a guess at the location and then open the cover of each landmark to see if they were correct.
- AP Euro: Intro to the LEQ & Unit 3 LEQs + scoring guides & rubrics- Valued- $5.99 This resource will help you introduce or deepen students’ understanding of the Long Essay Question (LEQ). The provided LEQ prompts can be used as an end of unit assessment or a peer-graded learning activity. Scoring guides are provided for 2 LEQs. 4 alternative questions are also provided for a total of 6 questions.
- World History Mini-Unit Project: Revolutions Around the World- Valued -$5.99 This Mini Unit on Revolutions Around the World allows students to learn about a few revolutions before choosing one to explore in-depth. They will demonstrate their understanding in their choice of creative ways. This mini unit should take approximately one week.
- GRAPES Digital Flipbook & Graphic Organizers Valued – $ 5 The GRAPES strategy is a great way for students to learn how to organize the key aspects of ancient civilizations. These graphic organizers provide a streamlined process for students to analyze ancient civilizations.
- Country Research Project Valued- $ 5 This project allows students to research a country and create a Google Slides presentation or an Infographic using sites such as Canva or Piktochart. In their research, they are to find information about the country’s flag, government system, religions, physical features, flora and fauna, holidays/festivals, and more.
- Create Your Own Country Project- Valued $5 This project allows students to use their social studies skills to create their own country! Students will create a Google Slides by following the project guide. While completing this project students will create a flag, organize their country’s government system, create a physical/political map, create a thematic map, come up with holidays/festivals, and more!
- Alexander the Great Gallery Walk Valued- $5 This no-prep gallery walk about Alexander the Great will be a meaningful way to teach your students about Alexander the Great and his empire! This activity highlights 13 different artifacts, paintings, and passages, along with corresponding information that provides an overview of what is known about Alexander the Great. With printable, digital, and editable options and an answer key, you have everything you need for a successful activity!
- Ancient Egypt and Kush Slideshow with Notes Sheet Valued- $7 With this Ancient Egypt and Kush Slideshow for Google Slides, teach your students about the GRAPES of Ancient Egypt and Kush, providing details about the Nile River, pyramids, pharaohs, hieroglyphics, the Old, Middle, and New Kingdom, the social hierarchy, and more! This no-prep and editable Google Slideshow includes 47 professional slides, in addition to both printable and digital note sheets.
- Landforms Digital Activities and Google Slideshow Valued- $4.50 Teach about landforms using this 29-slide Google Slideshow with high-quality photographs and editable text. Then, have you students complete the Landform Logic Puzzles and Landform Matching Challenge on an editable Google Doc. These landform activities are not only fun and engaging, but they will help assess your students!
- Greek Mythology Investigation Valued- $8 This investigation is a great way for teachers to let students take the lead and discover all there is to learn about a topic, such as Greek Mythology. It is a great way for teachers to challenge learners, but guide them in the right direction by providing the sites and tools they need to explore.
- What is a Civilization? Valued- $7 When studying Ancient Civilizations, including Mesopotamia, it’s important to address the seven areas of civilization to be able to understand and analyze ancient (and even modern) civilizations. This set of activities is designed to be an easy, no-prep approach to the study of ancient civilizations. No more creating your own presentations and activities, it’s already done for you!
- Map and Globes Valued- $10 The study of Geography is not complete with a lesson on maps and globes! This resource was designed to be able to have your students learn about the importance of maps and globes as it relates to the study of geography. Students will be fully engaged as they examine each of these important tools and their direct connection to the study of geography.
- Brain Teasers, Bell Ringers, Brain Breaks, & More!- Valued- $5 Everyone loves logic puzzles, riddles, and critical thinking. Expand your students’ brain power with this set of Brain Teasers to use as bell ringers or brain breaks in your classroom! In both printable and digital versions, these brain teasers are perfect for distance learning as well!
- Classonomics! A Classroom Economy Simulation- Value- $6 Classonomics is an interactive classroom economy that will boost student engagement and help reinforce the major concepts of a market economy. Create your very own classroom economy with this social studies simulation.
- Russian Revolution Lesson- Value $ 5 This resource pack is a no-prep complete lesson (digital version included!) about the Russian Revolution that includes an informational passage, reading comprehension activities, PPT with slotted notes, and a quiz. Audios of the reading passage & quiz are included.
- European Geography Unit – Value $ 5 This product teaches about the geography of 9 countries and 12 major physical features in Europe and some of the environmental issues in Europe. This product contains 5 original informational passages with an activity each, 1 PowerPoint, and 16 digital activities to teach your students about the geography of the following countries: the United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, Germany, Poland, Ukraine, and Russia; the following physical features: Pyrenees & Ural Mountains, the Alps, Rhine & Danube Rivers, Mediterranean Sea, European Plains, Atlantic & Arctic Oceans, Iberian & Scandinavian Peninsulas, and the English Channel; and about environmental issues in Europe, specifically acid rain in Germany, air pollution in the UK, and the nuclear disaster in Chernobyl, Ukraine. Easily integrate literacy into your social studies instruction!
- Treaty of Versailles Lesson- Value $ 5 This Treaty of Versailles lesson includes a PowerPoint, slotted notes, reading passage, comprehension activities, & quiz. Some components are editable so you can tweak it to your students’ needs. Audios of the reading passage & quiz are included.