We believe that whole-child teaching starts with whole-teacher PD, and high-quality PD would be accessible & flexible to meet the needs of busy teachers at the Whole-Teacher EclecticCon Conference. Join this amazing conference now! Lastly, I am presenting on games in the social studies classroom.
A virtual conference for K-12 teachers led by a group of master educators, authors, administrators, and subject matter experts presenting 50+ sessions on topics they’re most passionate about.
There will be a mix of live and pre-recorded sessions, but you don’t have to attend live. Registration includes access to all recordings and replays for a full year! You may also like free summer training!
Whole-Teacher EclecticCon Conference Session topics include:
- best practices, tips & tricks for all academic content areas
- culturally responsive teaching
- arts integration
- social-emotional learning
- special education
- educational technology
- avoiding burnout
- lastly, tools to help you in the regular classroom and with distance learning
- And more!
When is the Whole-Teacher EclecticCon Conference?
July 19-23, 2021
This Whole-Teacher EclecticCon conference is geared toward K-12 teachers, however, homeschool educators are welcome too. Lastly, when you click through to the registration page, you’ll find sessions listed by grade level bands, so you can see what resonates for you and your teaching assignment.
Lastly, What does it cost to attend?
- 3-Day Super Secret Registration ($35.98): May 16 (12:01a.m. ET) – May 18 (11:59pm ET)
- Early Registration ($39.98): May 19 – May 31 (11:59pm ET)
- Regular Registration ($49.98): June 1 – July 16 (11:59pm ET)
- Late Registration ($59.98): July 17 – July 31 (11:59pm ET)